Thursday, May 3, 2012

Senior Date Function and Band Quad!

Throw what you know! Some of our Kappa Delts at the Sr. Date Function

I had such a blast at our Senior Date Function last Friday with my date from Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity! The theme, in case you missed it, was "would you still be my friend if I were..."!Thanks to all my sisters involved in putting this event together! It was a great way for us to celebrate our sisterhood with the graduating seniors!

Band Quad will be held tomorrow, May 4th. with Chi Omega, FIJI, and Kappa Alpha Order. I'm not sure if I can attend (I have mandatory training for work; not sure how long that will last) but I really hope that I can, as this will be our last function of the semester and one last time to celebrate with everyone before we all transition into our respective summer plans.

Speaking of which, congratulations to sister Katie Kritzer, who will be interning in Hawaii leading community service projects for high school students this summer!

I'll be here in Boone this summer; what are your plans?


Keep it Klassy KDs!
AOT

No comments:

Post a Comment